- I have continued to declutter my house.
- I have brought seven bags full of clothing to the charity shop.
- I have met our new nephew who was born on the 26th!
- I have planned a walk-in wardrobe for the attic bedroom!
- I have got my hair transformed (there is no other word for it!) and I wrote a post showing the transformation here if you would like to see it.
- I have been eating totally gluten free. I might do a blog post about the reasons why at some stage.
- I have been cooking more often (instead of relying on Andrew to always cook)
So, there you have it. A short list of things I have done in the month of February (gosh, doesn't that feel like ages ago).