Most of the things you need for this DIY can be found at any craft store, pound shop or even supermarket. You may also have some of these things in your house already so remember to have a hunt around before going and splashing your cash!
You will need:
- Cardboard ring (these can either be bought from most craft stores or can be made from any cardboard you have lying around)
- Lace or ribbon to hang
- Paper craft flowers of varying sizes
- Tiny buttons
- Adhesive gems
- Glue gun (available from hardware and craft stores)
- Paint (we used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in the colour Antionette because I already had some from other projects)
If you exclude the glue gun and paint you could get everything else for under £5 and still have plenty of flowers and buttons left over for other projects!
1. Firstly we painted the cardboard ring so that any little gaps showing through would be this gorgeous pink rather than grey.
2. We then experimented with the flowers on the ring until we were happy with how they looked.
3. Using the glue we stuck the paper flowers to the cardboard ring, layering them to create a really cute effect.
4. We then stuck some buttons onto the larger flowers (this is also a closeup of the sheet of gems)
5. We then thought some little gems would look nice on the smaller flowers that were tucked away underneath the larger ones to hide the pink cardboard.
6. Thread some lace through the hole at the top (if there isn't one already in the ring then use a hole punch to make one) to hang your gorgeous wreath.