Does anyone remember this post where I talked about what I have achieved in the three years that I didn't attend university? Well that post has been the inspiration to start a monthly series called I Have. It will be a monthly round up of things I have achieved/ done and at the end of the year I can look back and remember the little things from each month that I couldn't remember for my round up of 2015. This month is January and therefor the first month in this series. I hope you enjoy!
- I have read a whole book (Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell) which for me is huge! I'm sure to most of you this is nothing but I had really fallen out of love with reading and this book has been the first I have properly read in a few years.
- I have started another book!
- I have put Humphrey in doggy daycare! It may sound silly but it is the best thing I have done for Humph because it means that the days where we are working longer hours and will be out of the house he has somewhere to go where he can play all day with other dogs. He LOVES it.
- I have begun to declutter my house.
- I have ordered blinds for our livingroom (I never promised that these monthly posts would always be exciting!).
- I have begun planning my new kitchen.
- I have looked after Humphrey while he has been sick with an infection in his paw. He is much better now but is still on antibiotics and anti-inflammatories.
- I have been to a baby shower and am very excited for our nephew to arrive!
Okay, so January hasn't exactly been fun-filled and exciting but there have been some mini achievements for me which will be nice to look back on at the end of 2016.